Sunday, August 23, 2009

weddings are soooo long somtimes

k so i went to a relatives wedding yesterday and OMG IT WAS SO LONG!!!!!! I was a bridesmaid and we had these special seats but i could not see ANYTHING!!! I was like yo can you move over or something? the seats were right next where the wedding was happening but people were always standing on the area in our faces! i dont think i needed to see their backs! not exactly that interesting! I was trying to follow along in the program but when you cant see anything its kinda hard. And for the reception i got my hair done in this HA-UGE up-do and the bobby pins hurt sooooo much! and after it was over i took out all of the bobby pins and it took me like half an hour and i had 30+ bobby pins! no wonder it hurt so much! yeaa but it was still tons of fun seeing my relative get married.

BLOG BACK WHEN BUTTER FLIES

1 comment: