so i was flipping through channels and i see a Sandlot marathon! There really was nothing else on so im like ohkayy i guess ill watch it. I thought they only made 2 Sandlot movies, Sandlot and Sandlot 2. Turns out....i was wrong. There is a third one. Sandlot 3. I was like, how can you keep milking a franchise for three movies! Only like HSM and Harry Potter could do that and not be total clunkers. Cheetah Girls-horrible third movie. I DONT CARE IF IT WAS IN INDIA!!! Only the Cheetah Girls could have made India look bad! The people from Grease were smart. They only made two movies and people are still watching it. Anywayy, the third Sandlot movie wasnt horrible.....but it wasnt Oscar material either. But it was a lot different then the other ones. yea so anyway....they should stop making third movies!
BLOG BACK WHEN ELLIE FAINTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3rd movies are the only thing worse then sequels for movies that are -complete-
ReplyDelete